Instead of writing frustrated, grumbly public posts, hire a virtual assistant to answer annoying questions for you {ReBlog}

Reblogged from TezMillerOz:

"I am not your personal customer service hotline. Do not ask me the order of my series or when the book is coming out in your particular country or how to make your fucking Kindle turn on. Google it. It will take you less time and turn up a much more reliable answer."

She has a good point, but the manner in which she expressed it...not cool.

And in the comments, she replies:

"I spend hours every day responding to reader questions on all my various social networking sites. It is a full time job. It takes up more time than writing. You have no idea the bullshit I am bombarded with. Suddenly I'm an asshole for pointing out that listing the order of my books ten times a day may not be the most productive use of my time? I love cool questions and comments. It's the inane ones I object to. You don't pay my salary. I don't have to do this. But here I am. Personally responding to your comment at almost 1am."

If she doesn't want to do it, then she shouldn't do it. No one has to respond or remark on bullshit if they don't want to.