A Place Where All Book-Likes Things Happen {ReBlog}

Reblogged from BookLikes:

The discovery paths on BookLikes can lead you into various book-likes places: new books, reviews, authors, reading lists, reading challenges, great blogs and shelves. From now on you'll have more opportunities to explore BookLikes places and community and decide where to go first.

The upper part of your Dashboard presents the discover boxes with the most recent activities of BookLikes Community and places worth visiting, like Book Catalog, Reading Lists and Discussion Rooms. We wish to encourage new and our regular members of BookLikes Community to explore all BookLikes' spots and find new friends with a similar reading taste and interesting books.

To boost the discovery experience we're also showing you valuable BookLikes blogs as well as books and reviews worth your attention.

Warning! You TBR pile might get bigger with the Daily Deals, Free Ebook and Giveaways sections.

The discovery box display will change when you refresh your Dashboard page. If you're BookLikes' regular blogger and know all our places by heart you can hide the discovery boxes. However, we highly encourage you to glimpse once in a while at the discovery hints as we have a great bunch of new cool options to launch and reveal.

We also plan some further development on the discovery boxes. The personalized settings for each discovery box are on their way as well as more hints and guidelines what's worth discovering on BookLikes.